The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refers to GABRIELLA VOLPE. The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, and any other users of the site.
The term “personal information” is defined as information that you voluntarily provide to us that personally identifies you and/or your contact information, such as your name, phone number, and email address.
This Site contains a blog and digital products for sale. (the “Service”).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
This Site collects the personal information you voluntarily provide to us, which may include:
- Your email address
- First and last name
as well as the information we receive through tracking pixels:
- IP address
- Device identifier
in order to:
- Improve the content of this Site and the quality of GABRIELLA VOLPE’s services
- Send you periodic information through a newsletter
- Facilitate consultations (the ones you knowingly scheduled)
- Enforce our Terms of Service
- Marketing and advertising
- Provide customer service
- Resolve disputes
- Verify customer information
- Access analytics
- Automate decision-making
The information you provide is used to process transactions, send periodic emails, and improve the service we provide. We do share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, and servicing clients and visitors. These trusted third parties agree to keep this information confidential. Your personal information will never be shared with unrelated third parties. We do not sell your personal information.
If you choose to correspond with GABRIELLA VOLPE through email, she may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and her responses for professional use only. That means that she will only refer to the emails for direct use for consultations with you.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We have implemented the following measures to protect and safeguard your personal information:
- Limiting the amount of personal information that we collect to strictly necessary only;
- Using ssl or other secure connection technologies when receiving or sending personal information beyond internal networks;
- Destroying the personal information that we no longer need;
- Performing regular risk assessments;
- Having comprehensive security policies and procedures;
- Implementing and monitoring intrusion prevention and detection systems;
- Maintaining up-to-date software and safeguards;
- Performing regular due diligence of vendors;
- Implementing physical security measures.
We may record information relating to your use of the Site, such as the searches you undertake, the pages you view, your browser type, IP address, requested URL, referring URL, and timestamp information. We use this type of information to administer the Site and provide the highest possible level of service to you. We also use this information in the aggregate to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Site.
We retain all of the information that we collect until I no longer need the information to contact you.
We may send cookies to your computer in order to uniquely identify your browser and improve the quality of our service. The term “cookies” refers to small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing the Site. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). You have the ability to accept or decline cookies using your web browser settings. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the Site may not work properly or at all.
Quebec residents: Note that there is a possibility that the personal information may be communicated outside of Quebec.
This Website uses Google Analytics to collect information about you and your behaviors. If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
We maintain security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, misuse, or disclosure. However, no exchange of data over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. While we make every effort to protect your personal information shared with us through our Site, you acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share with us through this Site could be accessed or tampered with by a third party. You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through our Site without our knowledge or permission. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
All visitors or users of this website have the following rights with regard to their personal information:
- The right to access the personal information that we have collected about you.
- The right to say no to the sale of your personal information.
- The right to request that we delete all or some of the personal information that we have collected on you.
- The right to ask us to transmit your personal information that we have collected on you to another provider (where technically feasible).
- The right to request that we amend any of the information that we have collected about you.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.
- The right to request that we restrict the processing of your data.
- The right to lodge a complaint regarding our collection, sharing and processing of data with competent authorities in the proper jurisdiction.
- The right to stop receiving unwanted direct marketing.
EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS
You may exercise the rights specified above by submitting a consumer request to:
We will need to verify your identity prior to effectuating your request. To verify your identity, you will need to provide us with the following information with your request:
- Email address.
Please note that we may be unable to process your request if you do not provide us with the above information.
We will respond to most consumer requests within 30 to 45 days of receipt, depending upon where you reside. However, some requests may take longer. We will notify you in writing if we need more time to respond. We have the ability to deny your request(s) if certain exceptions in the law apply. If we do deny your request, we will provide you with the reasons for such denial.
The following person is accountable and responsible for our privacy practices and procedures:
GABRIELLA VOLPE, B.Ed.
You may lodge a complaint with us by contacting the person accountable and responsible for our privacy practices and procedures at the contact information above. Residents of Quebec may lodge a complaint with the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Quebec by filling out this form or calling 1-888-528-7741. Residents of Canada may also lodge a complaint with the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada by visiting this page or calling 1-800-282-1376.
LOCATION OF DATA PROCESSING
All data processing activities undertaken by us take place in Canada.
DO NOT TRACK
Do Not Track is a preference you can set on your browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). You can either enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your browser.
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
You may access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences by contacting GABRIELLA VOLPE via email at email@example.com.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Updated: August 31st, 2023