Educational Consulting Agreement
Services Provided in the Professional Support Call:
- A pre-session Welcome Package/Questionnaire will be sent to you requiring you to send it back to me at least 24 hours before our session
- We will have our 60-minute consultation (via Zoom)
Note: I do not provide a plan, report, or summary following this call.
The information collected in this package is used to:
- Improve the content of my website and the quality of my services
- Facilitate a one-on-one consultation (the one you knowingly scheduled)
If you choose to correspond with me through email, I may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and my responses for professional use only. That means that I will only refer to the emails for direct use for consultations with you. Your information remains confidential and will never be shared nor sold with a third party unless required to do so by law.
The personal information you provide in the questionnaire is for business and taxation purposes only and will be kept on file and kept confidential at all times.
If you are receiving this document, it’s because you have scheduled an appointment with me and have prepaid for the session online. Thank you for that! There is nothing more for us to take care of in the money department (unless the issues below occur).
Cancellations/Rescheduling & Tardiness
If you have to reschedule:
Life happens and I respect that. If you know in advance, you can make changes to our appointment online in the same way you scheduled it. Just go here: http://my.vcita.com/gabriellavolpe
If it’s a last-minute thing, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to warn me. You can simply reschedule.
If you have to cancel:
If you decide to cancel altogether, I will refund you for the service outstanding. I will need to administer the refund manually. Allow up to 15 days from your written cancellation for the refund to be delivered.
If you are late or don’t show:
We will connect through the Zoom link sent to you at time of booking. If you happen to be running late, I’ll wait for a maximum of 10 minutes. If you do not “show up,” I’ll have to leave the call and you will be charged for the call just the same.
If I have to cancel or reschedule:
Things can happen on my end as well. If I have to cancel a session myself, I will give you advance notice through email and I will ask you to reschedule in the same way you did the first time around. If I don’t let you know up to one hour before the session or I don’t show up at all for whatever reason, it will result in a free 30-minute session in addition to the make-up/rescheduled session!
Feedback and Referral
I want to be sure that you are satisfied with the service; therefore, I would appreciate any feedback (positive or not) to help me better my offerings. At the end of the consultation, I will send a customer feedback form for you to kindly fill out. Your time is valuable, so I’ll keep it short, promise!
Here is a run-down of how the consultation will transpire:
- You'll schedule an appointment with me (you’ve done that already since you have received this package).
- You'll receive this Welcome Package/Questionnaire, read it and fill it out and “sign it.” You must return it to me in its entirety at least 24 hours before the first session in the same way you receive it. If you do not, I will have to ask you to cancel or reschedule the session. I use the legal portion for legal coverage that protects both of us.
- At the time of our scheduled appointment(s), we will connect through the Zoom link you received. You have a choice whether to have a video call or just audio—whatever you are most comfortable with. I have found that using video is often helpful when I want to show clients examples of activities. It also helps us connect differently when face-to-face. We don’t need to dress fancy! Come as you are. However, I understand if you don’t want to be on camera. There is no obligation to do so.
- A client feedback form will be sent after the final session. Kindly fill that out at your leisure and send it back to me as soon as you can so that I may better my services. Thank you so much!
Note: If there are any access needs I should know about that might hinder the filling out of the Welcome Package/Questionnaire, or for attending a call on Zoom, please don’t hesitate to inform me. I will do my best to accommodate you!
(Teachers, students, parents, etc.)