Educational Consulting Agreement
Services Provided in the Professional Support Package:
- A pre-session Welcome Package/Questionnaire will be sent to you requiring you to send it back to me at least 24 hours before our session
- We will meet for 5 one-hour sessions (via Google Meet)
- We will discuss your most pressing issues, and I will leave you with one or two things to work on before our next meeting (meant to hold you accountable!)
- I will send out an email after each call with a summary of what we’ve accomplished and where we’re headed next.
The information collected in this package is used to:
- Improve the content of my website and the quality of my services
- Facilitate a one-on-one consultation (the one you knowingly scheduled)
If you choose to correspond with me through email, I may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and my responses for professional use only. That means that I will only refer to the emails for direct use for consultations with you. Your information remains confidential and will never be shared nor sold with a third party unless required to do so by law.
The personal information you provide in the questionnaire is for business and taxation purposes only and will be kept on file and kept confidential at all times.
If you are receiving this document, it’s because you have scheduled an appointment with me and have prepaid for the session online. Thank you for that! There is nothing more for us to take care of in the money department (unless the issues below occur).
Cancellations/Rescheduling & Tardiness
If you have to reschedule:
Life happens and I respect that. If you know in advance, you can make changes to our appointment online in the same way you scheduled it. Just go here: http://my.vcita.com/gabriellavolpe
If it’s a last-minute thing, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to warn me. You can simply reschedule.
If you have to cancel:
Refunds will only be administered for cancellations if we have not commenced any of our sessions. I will need to manage the refund manually. Allow up to 15 days from your written cancellation for the refund to be delivered.
If the sessions have begun, cancellations will not be refunded. Instead, you will be invited to reschedule within 3 months of the first session (without penalty).
If you are late or don’t show:
We will connect through the Google Meet link sent to you at time of booking. If you happen to be running late, I’ll wait for a maximum of 10 minutes. If you do not “show up,” I’ll have to leave the call and you will be charged for the call just the same.
If I have to cancel or reschedule:
Things can happen on my end as well. If I have to cancel a session myself, I will give you advance notice through email and I will ask you to reschedule in the same way you did the first time around. If I don’t let you know up to one hour before the session or I don’t show up at all for whatever reason, it will result in a free 30-minute session in addition to the make-up/rescheduled session!
I want to be sure that you are satisfied with the service; therefore, I would appreciate any feedback (positive or not) to help me better my offerings. At the end of the final session, I will send a customer feedback form for you to kindly fill out. Your time is valuable, so I’ll keep it short, promise!
Here is a run-down of how the consultation will transpire:
- You'll schedule an appointment with me (you’ve done that already since you have received this package).
- You'll receive this Welcome Package/Questionnaire, read it and fill it out and “sign it.” You must return it to me in its entirety at least 24 hours before the first session in the same way you receive it. If you do not, I will have to ask you to cancel or reschedule the session. I use the legal portion for legal coverage that protects both of us.
- At the time of our scheduled appointment(s), we will connect through the Google Meet link you received. You have a choice whether to have a video call or just audio—whatever you are most comfortable with. I have found that using video is often helpful when I want to show clients examples of activities. It also helps us connect differently when face-to-face. We don’t need to dress fancy! Come as you are. However, I understand if you don’t want to be on camera. There is no obligation to do so.
- We will discuss your most pressing issues as described in the questionnaire, and I will leave you with one or two things to work on before our next meeting (meant to hold you accountable!)
- On the first call, we will decide on follow-up appointment dates. The dates must be scheduled within 3 months of the first meeting date.
- I will send out an email after each call with a summary of what we’ve accomplished and where we’re headed next. Additional email support is at my discretion. Follow-up support must be related to the original planning session topic, and not a new topic of discussion. If it is a new matter, I will ask you to kindly schedule another consultation so that we can tackle that issue in depth.
- A client feedback form will be sent after the final session. Kindly fill that out at your leisure and send it back to me as soon as you can so that I may better my services. Thank you so much!
Note: If there are any access needs I should know about that might hinder the filling out of the Welcome Package/Questionnaire, or for attending a call on Google Meet, please don’t hesitate to inform me. I will do my best to accommodate you!
(Teachers, students, parents, etc.)