Educational Consulting Agreement
Services Provided in the Summer Sessions:
- A pre-session Welcome Package/Questionnaire (that’s this!) requiring you to return it to me at least 24 hours before our session.
- Session 1: We will have our initial 1-hour consultation (via Google Meet) where we will set goals. We will schedule our second consultation on this call.
- I will work between sessions and send recommendations and strategies (either through email, Voxer, or screencast, as appropriate and/or as preferred). You review and prepare questions.4. Session 2: We will reconvene for another 1-hour consultation to complete our work + Q&A.
As a parent myself, I am a huge stickler for privacy. Therefore, I fully respect you, your child, and your family.
The information collected in this package is used to:
- Improve the content of my website and the quality of my services
- Facilitate a one-on-one consultation (the one you knowingly scheduled)
If you choose to correspond with me through email, I may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and my responses for professional use only.
That means that I will only refer to the emails for direct use for consultations with you. Your information remains confidential and will never be shared nor sold with a third party unless required to do so by law.
The personal information you provide in the questionnaire is for business and taxation purposes only and will be kept on file and kept confidential at all times.
If you are receiving this document, it’s because you have scheduled an appointment with me and have prepaid the session online. Thank you for that! There is nothing more for us to take care of in the money department (unless the issues below occur).
Cancellations/Rescheduling & Tardiness
If you have to reschedule:
Life happens. We’re parents and anything can come up unexpectedly and I respect that. If you know in advance, you can make changes to our appointment online in the same way you scheduled it. Just go here: http://my.vcita.com/gabriellavolpe
If it’s a last-minute thing, please email me at email@example.com to warn me. You can simply reschedule.
If you have to cancel:
If you decide to cancel altogether, I will refund you for the service outstanding. I will need to administer the refund manually. Allow up to 15 days from your written cancellation for the refund to be delivered.
If you are late or don’t show:
We will connect through the Google Meet link sent to you at the time of booking. If you happen to be running late, I’ll wait for a maximum of 10 minutes (technology is a pain these days, so I understand). If you do not "show up," I’ll have to leave the call and we will reschedule.
If I have to cancel or reschedule:
I am also raising a child with disabilities and things can happen on my end as well. If I have to cancel a session myself, I will give you advance notice through email and I will ask you to reschedule in the same way you did the first time around. If I don’t let you know up to one hour before the session or I don’t show up at all for whatever reason, it will result in a free 30-minute session in addition to the make-up/rescheduled session!
I want to be sure that you are satisfied with the service; therefore, I would appreciate any feedback (positive or not) to help me better my offerings. At the end of the consultation, I will send a customer feedback form for you to kindly fill out. Your time is valuable, so I’ll keep it short and sweet.
Here is a run-down of how the consultation will transpire:
- You'll schedule an appointment with me (you’ve done that already since you have received this package).
- You'll receive this Welcome Package/Questionnaire, read it and fill it out and “sign it.” You must return it to me in its entirety at least 24 hours before the first session in the same way you receive it. If you do not, I will have to ask you to cancel or reschedule the session. I use the legal portion for legal coverage that protects both of us.
- At the time of our scheduled appointment, we will connect through the Google Meet link you received. You have a choice whether to have a video call or just audio—whatever you are most comfortable with. I have found that using video is often helpful when I want to show parents examples of activities. It also helps us connect differently when face-to-face. We don’t need to dress fancy! Come as you are. However, I understand if you don’t want to be on camera. There is no obligation to do so.
- A client feedback form will be sent after the session. Kindly fill that out at your leisure and send it back to me as soon as you can so that I may better my services. Thank you so much!
Note: If there are any access needs I should know about that might hinder the filling out of the Welcome Package/Questionnaire, or for attending a call on Google Meet, please don’t hesitate to inform me. I will do my best to accommodate you!
Add some information about your child that you think would be helpful for me to know prior to the appointment. Feel free to reply in point form.