To stay the course in anything we do, it’s always a good idea to ask ourselves why.
Why did we choose this? Why did we want to do this in the first place? When we connect with the “why,” it keeps us motivated to keep going.
I challenge you to go one step further and also ask, “Why do I care about Homeschooling?”
- Why do I care about homeschooling?
- Why do I care about alternative modes of learning?
- Why do I care about NOT sending my child to public school?
See where asking about caring takes you.
- The Benefits of Home Educating a Disabled Child
- Lean Into Home Education: Making the Decision to Homeschool
- Don’t Fall Prey to a System Within the Freedom of Your Homeschooling